My new car: 1996 Buick Regal Custom

dylan1630

post-4475-143689077725_thumb.jpg

Bought it! 87,000 miles, have had it for a week now. The only thing wrong was the temp. sensor was bad, and the air wasn't blowing out of the top vents, only the defroster and floor vents. fixed both of those problems :biggrin: It runs so good and the ride is amazing... it has dynaride, it is so smooth. The paint and body is in excellent shape, there was a little dent in the door and front fender from someone side swiping something, but i buffed out the scuff marks and popped almost all the dent out. Very nice car, paid $2050 for it. One of the best ways i have ever spent my money!

post-4475-143689077683_thumb.jpg

post-4475-143689077699_thumb.jpg

post-4475-143689077711_thumb.jpg

Beautiful, I love this model because it still strongly followed the G body Regal, the long horizontal tail lights, and the "bottle nose" layout. Very very nice looking car there :thumbsup:

Why wasn't it blowing out only they defroster and bottom vents? My Cutlass has been doing something similar, and i'm trying to figure out why.

Yes it was doing that, there was a vacuum line off that was all that was wrong i just hooked it back up and it worked lol