What years of Regal GS had the supercharger 3800?

Oilpatch197

I would have to say the my '98 GS is pretty much bulletproof. Beyond wear and tear items, it has been an awesome car. I have 220K kms on it and it still emission tests like new, and gets the same fuel economy as new. In it's lifetime (I am the sole owner) the engine has had the water pump replaced and the supercharger rebuilt about a year ago (they do wear out over time). That's it (beyond normal maintenance of course). Far and away the most reliable car I have ever owned, and everything still works too (well almost, one rear window motor is dead).

The engine is still a beast too, stock everything and can still do around a 7sec 0-60 (haven't timed it accurately in years, but it is around there still, factory spec was 6.8). I don't care so much about that, but appreciate that if I need to pass on the highway it has more than enough tourque to get up to whatver speed I need from whatever speed I am at whenever I want to very quickly.

Did the 4T60E transmission come with the turbo models, or was a beefier unit installed?

Like any supercharged 2nd gen w, 4T65E-HD, and Wikipedia is your friend.