Weirdly optioned Cutlass

Captain Ficho

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1991-Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Supreme-SL-3-4L-TDOC-Sedan-FOR-PARTS-W0QQAdIdZ291214968

I sent this guy an email about this car... it's an Alberta car, and they use sand instead of salt so as you can see it's super clean.

But the reason I'm putting this thread up...

91... Cutlass SL... not international, with LQ1, PM3 and pie wheels. I thought I knew these cars pretty well and last I checked, that wasn't an option. Maybe I just missed the memo, but this seems like a pretty rare car.

My Dad did a trade in when the Dealer recalled our 1988 Indy 500 pace car. WE got to keep the front air dam, hud unit, and extra Indy 500 decals. He also was promised a set of the PIE looking wheels when they'd arrive in the "near future", like the ones on the real pace car! We drove off in a brand new corvette with extra money and dinner vouchers at the local steak house for the Family for all our troubles. DEALERS DO WEIRD THINGS SOMETIMES, JUST FOR BUSINESS SAKES, NOTHING TO DO WITH STOCK FACTORY CARS, JUST THE MONEY!!!"