92 Euro 3.4 Sedan W/Bose

92euro3.4

Anyone on here know how rare a lumina euro sedan 3.4 with bose is? i just picked one up for 600 bucks that runs excellent, minus the bad and leaking heater core...anyone know how to bypass the heater core or how to replace it?

I am very satisfied with the stock speakers in my Cutlass, AC Delco speakers if I remember right lol, and a JVC aux/cd/tape head unit, some of my friends think I have a small sub in the car, when I dont...

Myself, I can't comment on Bose, I have never owned a Bose system.

Just change the heater core, I did one in my Z34 in a Red Roof Inn parking lot.

Oh, and : No highs, no lows, must be bose.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, im going to enjoy redoing this car, its not a beauty but i love her, my second lumina, first euro...my other was a 95 lumina ls 3.1 with the console shifter and bose. anymore input on replacing the bose system, how to take it out, how to do the speakers and also how to run the stereo without having it connected to the battery

thanks man, i took them out and trashed them, ill take the boxes out when i replace the windows and tracks. you might see the car around, its in columbus, and its for sale. posted on craigslist.

Meh. Dad's '06 Nissan Maxima that he traded in the get the Silverado had a Bose system. Seemed pretty awesome in that car. Though I'm guessing the W-body Bose systems were cheap f*ckers.:shrug:

Thanks guys, im going to enjoy redoing this car, its not a beauty but i love her, my second lumina, first euro...my other was a 95 lumina ls 3.1 with the console shifter and bose. anymore input on replacing the bose system, how to take it out, how to do the speakers and also how to run the stereo without having it connected to the battery

Was the bose system available on 95+ luminas?

north side man, im having an issue with my system i wired up...everything is hooked up right and the amp is not blown, but it doesnt come on...anyone know a good ground spot in the cars trunk or anyone who has hooked a system up in the luminas 90-94...granted mine has the bose in it, but i removed the factory amp...anyone have ideas or clues, text me at (six one four-six seven eight-nine seven eight three)