FR Window Off Track

Rick

Before I go taking my door panel apart I want to get some information. First, what is weird is that on my friends car his window was off track, but it would happen even if he moved it down a inch. Mine goes off track if I let the window go all the way down; but, if I stop it a hair before the bottom its fine.

Can I replace a clip, or could it be something else? Or is a whole new window needed?

I hope not a whole new window as I just had my 94 go to the junker and wasnt able to pull the front windows in time.

Thanks,

Rick

Im not thinking..I meant front left window. Woops.

Edited by Rick

Unfortunately, no one on this site that I know of has successfully replaced a clip. Its just easier to pull good windows out of a junkyard car.

For example, my driver's window is out of a fellow member's wrecked '90 TGP.

Damn, thats frustrating that I had two great front windows on my 94..but that cars long gone. Hmm...looks like im running to the junkyard to take parts off my previous own car. Lmfao.

Thanks for the reply...looks like im telling my dad were buying back parts from the old car.