1996 Grand Prix sedan

BN

I want to redo the rusted exhaust shields that go above the dual exhaust tips on my 96 GP but can't tell what color they were originally. I know, I know, they're mine I can make them what ever color I want, But I just want them to look like when new. Question is were they body color, black, or?

GM didn't make them body colored. So that leaves black. If they are too badly rusted, you could always look for another set. Next time I hit up the junkyard I'll take a look for you.

You didn't happen to be driving west on 10 mile this after noon? I waved to a guy in a red 'vert and he waved back. :lol:

GM didn't make them body colored. So that leaves black. If they are too badly rusted, you could always look for another set. Next time I hit up the junkyard I'll take a look for you.

You didn't happen to be driving west on 10 mile this after noon? I waved to a guy in a red 'vert and he waved back. :lol:

No it wasn't me. Red car's sold to a guy making payments, so it's sitting in my garage with no plate until paid off. I replaced it with a 96 Grand Prix bought new by an 85 year old lady in 1996 from Bob Sellers in Farmington Hills. At 100 the family made her stop driving. Car has 33,000 miles. It's like a 1 year old used car that's 15 years old. I'll post some pictures when I get a minute.

• 4 weeks later...
OK. I need to change my pants. That's GORGEOUS. Needs a spoiler though!

Spoiler and HUD are in the future. Just picked up hood louvers yesterday from Nate. Can anyone provide with some measurements on where to cut the hood?