CS sedan with coupe front end

MemphisMan

I saw this car in my rear view mirror. I thought I'd slow down so see the white coupe. Imagine my surprise when it passed me. I took this pic yesterday.

post-5307-143689074561_thumb.jpg

what many have talked about, but few have done. or none have done

I know there was a member here that did it. I know of at least 2 others but they were halfassed.

I didn't get a good look at the other side, but I did get a good look straight on. There was no damage to the front like in these pics. I bet it was the same car though.

I've built several wrecked 95-97 Cutlass sedans (and one coupe) and the front structure (core support,rails) are the same on both cars. When I was building my coupe I discovered the slight difference in parts, and of course the coupe and sedan parts are not interchangable. For every 10 sedans I would find in the junkyard, I would find one coupe. It took me several months to find a coupe with good front end parts. The side marker lights are smaller on the coupe, and the coupe hood has a lip on the front. I can't rememeber if the bumper covers are the same or not. I actually thought about putting a sedan front on my coupe just because there were so many available, but I am glad I waited and found the coupe parts instead.

Something I've always wanted to do if I end up with a CS sedan. Looks good. And def agree with the coupe rear bumper and duals. Z34 duals, to be exact.