93 chevy lumina abs light problem

viperrex

i have a 93 chevy lumina z34. I have replaced the frt wheel speed sensors, relay and the ebcm/abs module. Took to a dealer and told me that there was a power problem to the frt left wheel and told to replace the ebcm/abs module. Light is still on, ABS ?? Don't know what else to do???

There are a few different components that trigger the ABS light. I believe one is the sensors, and the other is the ABS module. Those are the only 2 I know btw:p

Anyways I would check the sensors, have a shop test them and see if they are all functioning properly. I had a 1995 Cutlass about a year ago and the ABS light would always come on. It was weird how it worked though because when I would start the car the light wouldn't be on but when I put it in drive and move forward about 6 or 7 feet I would hear a clunk from what sounds like underneath and the ABS light and parking brake light would come on. I then took it to a shop later on and they told me that the whole ABS module was bad. But I never did get it replaced.

Back to your situation, I would check the sensors on all 4 wheels out. Like I said these are the only 2 things I am aware of. Maybe there is more to it, but I wouldn't know.