You wish your were this awesome driving a Lumina...

cubsfan24

Inspired by the other thread..........

[video=youtube;tfviLbBMaR4]

Starts at 1:00

(I know this should be in the dedicated video thread but couldn't resist):lol:

Um . . . . that was boring.

1.) In Chicago I saw this road sign that said "start shoulder driving." and I'm all What the F-F-F-F-F-U-U-U-U, you only live life once, so I did, along with a bunch of drivers. Then a couple of miles later, there was another sign that said "End shoulder driving."

2.) Who the fuck are all of the retards in this video. Everyone, slowest drivers in the right lane!! Not the middle. Jeez!!! The middle is a passing lane, not one for you to think of sucking your own dick in.

Swear to God I had a lady do that to me on my way to Dayton! She came hauling ass behind me and there was a car already passing me so she just used the shoulder.

I may drive slow (ask Matt) but I sure as fuck stay in the right lane.

I can see why he did it, the car he was following parted at the last second and the car in front of him was going much slower , one of my pet peeves people do. The driving was actually quite tidy, notice how smoothly they remerged through the turn. Your average hooligan would get excited and make much jerkier motions. Props