Need pics of 94+ spare tire well (jack / tire etc how everything mounts)

GOT2B GM

Pics with and without spare installed would be fantastic, putting my 94 vert together and its different from my 88-93 stuff.

Matt

would a 95 MC pic work?

if by some awful twist of fate that no one gets a pic by saturday, i can snap a pic of it then, since i'll be dropping off the 91SE at my father's at the same time.

Matt, I'll send pics of mine with the tire installed because I can do that real quick. Won't have time to pull everything out today for the without spare view...well, let me see what I can do.

Thanks guys, I'm not sure if the 1.5 gens are different. Memphisman if you could get me a couple pics that would be great.

post-5307-143689074111_thumb.jpg

post-5307-143689074123_thumb.jpg

post-5307-143689074177_thumb.jpg

post-5307-143689074148_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pics. If you need more detail let me know. I think you get the idea though. I'm sure that's the first time that cover was ever off. There were still loose staples from the top install under the carpet.

post-5307-143689074093_thumb.jpg

post-5307-143689074135_thumb.jpg

post-5307-143689074164_thumb.jpg

Nate-Does yours have sound deadening material on both sides?

Yeah, I have also seen several other 'verts at junkyards that have the sound deadening material on both sides too. Not sure if it came that way from the factory or owners have added it.