Myotis1134

Drove to Anchorage over the weekend to work on the lumina (EGR problems- see the EGR WTF thread in powertrain) Ended up getting very little work done, due to going to the summer meltdown concert Saturday afternoon, and then stumbling onto the Alaska Dubstep Anchorage concert as I stumbled my way back to my ride (had a dd of course), hung out at the dubstep concert until about 4 in the morning, woke up late sunday, got my new heater core to hose connector on, and the throttle body coolant cross-over pipe back on (was attempting to get the throttle body back on to see how much room I had for building a hard line for the EGR tube). Ran out of hose clamps, and nobody had any the right size in Anchorage at 11 pm. Prime example of why AK ultimately blows in industrial terms.

Drove back to Kenai today, was driving by the local junk yard that never has anything, and holy crap! I see a 1992 red Lumina Z34 sitting there without tires. Looked like the doors were gone, but they had been removed so the moron could move the car with a fork-lift. It-Has-Everything! Apparently the car had been sitting in someone's yard for a while, and they finally got rid of it. The icing on the cake - guy only wants $150 for the car.

p.s. Ok not everything is still in the car - the seats are gone, and the tires of course, but that's all that's missing as far as I can tell. And it's all mine. Awesome weekend!

Nice find! And I can imagine that getting parts up there is a pain in the arse. I was up there on business a few years back in Jan and there definitely wasn't much going on, and not a lot to do auto-wise.