name that connector

intern8tion9l

no, that's not the trunk one. as stated, it's up near the firewall under the dash, just in front of where your feet would be(you can see the shift cables just to the left). there is a solid gray and a gray with white stripe wire going into it

Looks like the plug for the cig lighter on more base GPs

Yea it kinda does. No idea what it would be doing over there though...

Ill have to check my TGP and see if I have the same plug.

Looks like the plug for the cig lighter on more base GPs

Agreed, looks like the passenger side floor outlet, but doesnt look like its long enough to plug anywhere.

Plug for blinker fluid reservoir low level switch. If you had it, it would be under the passenger side of the dash, right beside the blower motor.

:lol::lol::lol:

ooooohhhh i can play this game too!

i dont have a pic off hand but skitchin knows what im talking about.

there is a single red wire going into a connector in the lf corner near the washer fluid pump. what is this mysterious one?

extra info: 3.1 engine

ooooohhhh i can play this game too!

i dont have a pic off hand but skitchin knows what im talking about.

there is a single red wire going into a connector in the lf corner near the washer fluid pump. what is this mysterious one?

extra info: 3.1 engine

Fuel pump test lead. It's probably the most created topic on this forum. The search function works.

Fuel pump test lead. It's probably the most created topic on this forum. The search function works.

When did they start putting those inside the passenger cabin? I thought they were all under the hood on the driver's side...

When did they start putting those inside the passenger cabin? I thought they were all under the hood on the driver's side...

^ that is from his post.

Apparantly you fail at reading.

I was assuming you were referring to the OP, after you made the "blinker fluid" remark, who is referring to a connector in the passenger cabin near the passenger's foot well. My mistake.