washer fluid resivour idea

iroc2

so after disconnectiong my battery for when i did my HUD+trip project, i decided that ive had enough of the stupid washer fluid on top of the battery. so i came up with an idea

use a 32 oz cool blue gatorade bottle as the new resivour and have a tube come out of the top (like a straw) adn slip onto the bottom of the pump. the first idea was to use a 20 oz NOS energy drink bottle but i figured it would look too rice.

first thing before ido that tho, battery re-locate, and then see if i can make my own CAI like aweb for the front corner, and after that is when id finally do the resivour and figure out the finer details

good/bad idea?

stop before i start? lol

let me know what you think

I've wanted to do something similar for the washer fluid reservoir. I have always wanted to do an CIA, but I don't really want to give up my washer fluid either. Not that it matters. I don't drive the car enough anyway to use the washer fluid.

A Gatorade bottle would probably work fine. As long as you could mount it in a good spot. I've always wanted to use a Jack Daniels bottle.

I hated that reservoir! I got to get to the battery yo!

I've always wanted to move that reservoir over to the Passengers side, perhaps some tricked out reservoir under that dust cover by the coolant overflow.

When Paul owned my car, he put on a 4th gen F-body reservoir which mounts in front of the radiator support in between the headlights. Works fine and made room for the cold air intake.

ya one of my friends was going to grab a high life bottle for me that one of us had this weekend. i once saw a cooland overflow that was one of the bear shaped honey bottles.

just a random thought i had and see what everyone thought before i attempt it lol as long as i relocate the battery this will most likely be done. i almost put it over by the ECM, and even though its supposed to be sealed, ive never been a fan of liquid quantity carrying things on top of electrical items especially modules.... we all know those arent cheap lol