parts interchange

95luminaguy

Hood, deck lid, fenders and bumpers should all be interchange able. I'm not sure on the doors. Luminas are 4 doors and montes are 2 doors. The interior seats will swap. There is probably more as those two w-bodies are very similar.

A z34 monte and LTZ lumina do have different bumper covers over the base lumina and montes. But just because they look different they should still bolt up. The z34 and LTZ models have dual exhaust outlets in the rear bumper cover.

I'm not sure on the doors. Luminas are 4 doors and montes are 2 doors. The interior seats will swap.

what???? in what universe could the doors swap?

and seats in Montes may fold forward, while Lumina seats won't...at least thats the case with my old Luminas and my 99 S10.

also, your car will look siiick. post some pictures, please! what rims do you have?

what???? in what universe could the doors swap?

No universe. I was talking about the door panels. Lumina to Monte front door panels might swap. Just the front one???

that answers my question.. wanna put the z34/LTZ style rear and a matching z34 front on the lumi and get the billet grill for the front

Agreed that would make your car look awesome.

No universe. I was talking about the door panels. Lumina to Monte front door panels might swap. Just the front one???

The Monte door is much longer than a Lumi front door... The door panels will not bolt up