z34mightymachine

I went to scrap today and found a nice vert fully equipped with leather seats . The top was finished and the dumb ass that decided to scrap it had put a lot of metal crap inside the car along with a chainsaw and some other metal stuff. The engine and tranny are still in the car. The only thing that is missing is the cat converter and of course I took the strut bar. I'm going back next week to get the seats out and some other stuff. No one out here will touch that car :D

Find out what year it is (looking for 1994)

and what colour the interior is (looking for charcoal)

Thanks

The seats are charcoal both front seats had a little tear. Next week I will empty out the car and take some pics. Color of the cutty is bright aqua. Its a 94.

Excellent, I need the LR interior quarter panel if its in good shape. It's convertible specific.

Yes its convertible with a black top that has a huge gap at the back window. I'm assuming the trunk has a crap load of water in it. I couldn't get the truck open. The rear struts look like new. Looks like the last owner had replaced them with AC Delco struts as I can clearly see the name on them.

Hopefully the LR interior quarter panels are in good shape. If they are I will pick them up for you Matt.