HELP!!! Snapped door handle x2 + closed up car = trouble

EviLette

I've noticed stock handles often have a letter on them, basically an engraving into the mold on the hidden side, "O" and "P" have been observed...

Are you back in Wichita? I thought I saw your Precious a month or two ago by Harry and Rock where all that road con(de?)struction is. If so you can just have the ones off the 90 GP my brother destroyed. Nobody has claimed them or anything else in my for sale ad here.

Are you back in Wichita? I thought I saw your Precious a month or two ago by Harry and Rock where all that road con(de?)struction is. If so you can just have the ones off the 90 GP my brother destroyed. Nobody has claimed them or anything else in my for sale ad here.

Yeah, I am back in Wichita. I live up at 13th & Waco right now, but I work over by Harry & Rock at Convergys. I saw your car, just didn't put two and two together.

I was able to pick up a "new" handle at a parts recycler called A Plus on South Broadway (Down by Regal). The posts that the self-cutting nuts thread into aren't long enough and the bottom post keeps popping off, and I got the handle on and got it adjusted, and the next day had to readjust it because it had already stretched that damn far. 35.00 for that handle, was a little irked but I am being super gentle on her right now. Still need to replace the passenger side, but money is tight, have a baby on the way and have to find a new place to live.

So do you just need the handles, or do you need the rods that they connect to as well? Can you return the one you bought, or is it all sales final?

Yeah, I am back in Wichita. I live up at 13th & Waco right now, but I work over by Harry & Rock at Convergys. I saw your car, just didn't put two and two together.

cool, I live just across the river from ya at 13th and west and you're free to have the passenger handle if you want it.