Opinions on what to do with the GP

AL

Hmm, L Body huh? I havn't seen a Beretta that was in decent shape in Looonnnggg time. But I will take mine in Z26 trim. Although the earlier HO Quad-4 (ZU6 I think?) package would be ok.

How about a N-body? Nothing wrong with a Grand AM really, It performed well in Lethal Weapon 4.. :biggrin:

Hmmm Ecotec 5-spd combo? :dunno:

I was looking at those too... I cant find a reasonably priced 5 speed Nbody at all... Also, I wouldnt touch a Beretta unless it had the V6... But I think I am just going to drive the GP till it blows up... Its got blue smoke seeping from the tailpipe and its rotted to hell so Ill run it till it dies

3: Drive to scrapyard with title in hand, being sure that you have soaked the interior with water and you have the truck full of cement blocks. Get scrap value for car, put toward purchase of something lest rusty.

I mean NO offence but if you would really do that you are a pos. Thats just fucking the guy running the junk yard plain and simple.

I mean NO offence but if you would really do that you are a pos. Thats just fucking the guy running the junk yard plain and simple.

More money in my pocket?

And, I got this suggestion from Alex when he scrapped a car a few years back.....

Also, I said scrapyard, not junkyard. Scrappers are going to shred the car up for scrap metal. Had I suggested junkyard, I would not have made the above suggestions.

:thumbsup: