Found this car sitting in the back of a mechanic's shop...I WANT IT!

supertrick_05

what a nice find. I would definately buy that. Just wonder why it iis sitting.

I have been scoping out a 94 cutlass supreme convertible for about 4 years now and still not for sale damn it. It is in my favorite colors too. teal with a black top and charcoal grey leather. Definately keep us posted

Oh I'm not gonna buy it...no friggin way! I don't need that kind of trouble in my life. There's just a real soft spot in my heart for the cars...I wish they were reliable enough to beat the piss out of without worrying you're gonna break something, and wish parts were available if something does break. To me, those cars are nothing but money pits. That's why if I'm getting a GP, it's gonna be a '94-96 with a 3100. Slow POS's, but at least they are reliable!

I have a soft spot terrible. I had my 94 cutlass for 7 years before I even considered parting with it. It had the 3100 and lots of power for me. No comparison to the 3.4 but more than one would expect.My soft spot has me owning 3 vehicles currently lol, and almost bought another, Am I crazy? and all 3 are V8s

this car is...oh so sexy. are you gonna at least ask the owner about it?? maybe a forum member will come pick it up. maybe it'd be me. maybe I'd sell my auto Z34 to my mom. maybe they'd look great together...both matching white and tinted and whatnot...(DRIFTS INTO THOUGHT)

• 1 year later...

waitaminute....the white RPE's didnt have machined faces on the white Xlaces?

shoot then the set i have may just be original rpe white Xlaces....i thought someone had em powdercoated white....

waitaminute....the white RPE's didnt have machined faces on the white Xlaces?

shoot then the set i have may just be original rpe white Xlaces....i thought someone had em powdercoated white....

I think the faces were machine finished. Looks like those wheels were painted, if that's overspray on the closeup of the center cap.

I forgot about this thread, I'd love to snag that car if i had the cash/space.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Pretty sure the original poster hasn't been on here in over two years. PM with details though :thumbsup:

Nevermind, I see your thread. 5k is outrageous. It's worth around 2k tops, and that's assuming it runs and drives near perfectly.$1500-$2k