RKE remote compatbility

ScoobyDoo82

I plan on sending my keyless entry box out to have it fixed but I dont have a remote for it. I found a few on eBay and just wasnt sure what was compatible with mine (89 GP). I found this one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KEYLESS-REMOTE-93-94-95-PONTIAC-BONNEVILLE-25602667-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem43a622ca5fQQitemZ290550106719QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

And was just making sure it would work with my car before I bought it, I dont see a difference between an 89 remote and this one, unless the frequencies are.

Im pretty sure that is the first style of keyless entry GM made so it should work.

Alright well I'll buy it and hope for the best... I know thats what the one that came with my car looked like, I just wasnt sure if the internals were the same.

Do you have the box out of the car? If so, there should be a number on it, like ABO0204T. The numbers will probably be different, but it should list that. Let me know what that number is and I might be able to help you out if you haven't ordered one yet.