Wheel bearing changes

AL

I cant sleep so I hopped on Rockauto to order some new wheel bearings for my car since one has play and one has a bad ABS sensor... I noticed that the wheel bearings were not the same throughout the years... At least with the timken wheel bearings... It seems 2003-2007 have there own part numbers and 97-2000 have there own part numbers... I have never heard of this... Would I be better off getting one for the 03? Maybe its redesigned?

2003+

TIMKEN Part # 513179 More Information About this Part {#HA590093} Includes ABS Sensor; Ball Bearing; 4.527 in. Bolt Circle Diam; 5.721 in. Flange Diameter; 1.660 in. Flange Offset; Modified Flange Shape; 70.1 mm Wheel Pilot Diam

FWD; 4-Wheel ABS; 2nd Design; Sell Out HA590093, Reorder 513179; Front

97-2000 (01-02 are mixed around in there differently also)

TIMKEN Part # 513121 Ball Bearing; 4.527 in. Bolt Circle Diam; 5.721 in. Flange Diameter; 1.655 in. Flange Offset; Modified Flange Shape; 70.1 mm Wheel Pilot Diam

FWD; 1st Design; Brg Flg Mtg Holes Threaded.; Front

We have a Parts Plus (dont know if you have them in OH) and I always grab my Timkens there for $75 + tax. Advance ones (the cheap ones) I tried once on my dad's Malibu and the sensor failed in 7 months. Upgraded to the better one for like $15 more and it's been fine thus far, going on almost 2 years now.

I can get 2 timkens on rockauto for 175 shipped... But we dont have parts plus... I think I am going to hold off as I am not sure what this truck is gonna run me for title fees and tax

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that as well... even the good ones (timken, skf, national) are coming way down. And the cheap chinese ones on ebay are something like $38 bucks shipped! Of course they're garbage.