looking hard

threepointone

the 4 banger may have been the base engine, but that doesn't mean that many cars came with it....

besides, duke lumis are like the most unexciting vehicles to ever grace GM. a whopping 80something HP pushing a 3400 pound vehicle + cargo + passengers....

Not to mention, it's one of the few engines that I can tell are in a car just by the noise they make.

I really can't refer to it as a "sound"...

yeah, it's more of an endless groaning.

now..... a Q4 lumi would be balls to the wall fun.

too bad they never made them. there are the relatively rare 2.2 lumis out there though, they fared better in MPG and performance than the duke.

i saw a duke in the salvage yard i frequent was in a '90 car was clean they wouldnt sell the car whole to me i took the chrome plastic grille off it and put it on my 92 i had to switch the turn signal lights to fit it properly

so if any of you guys happen to find a 4 banger lumina please let me know

the 4 banger may have been the base engine, but that doesn't mean that many cars came with it....

besides, duke lumis are like the most unexciting vehicles to ever grace GM. a whopping 80something HP pushing a 3400 pound vehicle + cargo + passengers....

you didnt mention ht4100's or 4-6-8's / olds 350 deisel's