anybody here own a ultra low mileage TGP

turbodreamer

Back in 1986 I bought a brand new Dodge Daytona Turbo Z

that I put away and now I own a 6000 mile original. The only car I ever tried to purchase to take its place was a 1990

TGP back in 1992. The dealer wouldn't give me a decent price for the Z and the deal for the TGP fell through. Anybody here own a super low milage original TGP, if so I

would to see some pics. I am feeling the bug to find a TGP

again, the only difference is now I can afford both cars.

Mike J has a Low milage 90 Black with less then 50,000 miles for about 4500...that is the lowest Milaged one for sale that I know of at this time.

there is a picture on my website..in the forsale section.... http://www.geocities.com/ste_turbo/home.html

also what color combo is your Z I had a white turbo z with tan leather didnt have the sunroof though :( I miss that car sold it in 94 with less then 75,000 miles.

Say Jeorge, you can remove my car as for sale from your site, Thanks.

I had 2 TGP's and needed to sale one, which my brother is now making payments on the non-mint one. I'm keeping the 50,500 mile one.

I have an 1990 TSTE white in CO that just turned over 70K. One door panel has scratch in it - only flaw, many new parts.

Am not looking to sell but if the price is right. The car goes into long term storage 1 Nov.

OKay Mike I will take yours off my site...how you have put alot of miles on yours since I posted it...like almost 5K LOL...

thats okay Since I bought my ste I have put 13000 miles on it 11500 this summer alone. this summer I also spent $1400 on parts. 4 oil changes 3 alts and a tranny filter. all new wires from the Headlight switch forward.

and a new headlight switch.

and to think I still want a second STE...heck even a 3rd if I can find a burgandy one.

acctually now I am looking for a 1969-1972 olds cutlass convertable to restore... or a 66-69 charger.

Yeah Jeorge, I am racking up the miles at about 4000 a year. I just drive it 25 miles to work 2 days a week and 2 days a week for my El Camino and then just short runs around town. At this rate when its 20 years old it will have about 80k miles. I see you want a 66-69 Charger or a 69-72 Cutlass. My brothers best friend had a 66 Charger. Those are a different style than the 68-69. His was real nice but had a 318 which he swapped out for a 440. I had a 71 Buick GS. Those cars were made well.

Sorry to Jack this Thread....

Yeah I like the 66 slant style.

and I also like the 68-69 style the ex father inlaw has a 69 SE with a 383 with the Drag package its a Rare car being it has a colume shifter with the Drag Pkg and has the 3 point harness for the center seat only had 43,000 and has never been touched....he also has a 68 coronet 500 with 25K on it thats only a 318 with the power pack that he is replacing the rockers on....

IM not really looking for a numbers car Im looking for something to build so I can Drive...you know nothing like a clone that way you dont spend the $$,$$$ on a car that you wont want to drive...I just want a 4 spd with posi and I can do the rest...if its a Charger build a 440 or 426 for it if its an olds build a 455 for it...

I'm pretty sure I have the lowest mileage TGP in the country. As of yesterday it has 11,129 original miles. Has Jeff's Top Gun 160 chip, crossover and upgraded air filter. It ROCKS! I put it into local car shows just to educate people about the TGP...it's so "cushy" they can't believe it has any balls under the hood.

There is another low mileage TGP in Florida owned by the Fiero Club of America...I think it has 26,000 miles.

brian

Wow, that is some serious low mileage, i would kill for that lol! Do you have any pictures??? I am assuming with such limited miles it has prolly be stored in a garage and the paint nice and gleemy, right!!!??? Well if you have ANY pictures please post them or email them to me at danekorinko69@hotmail.com Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...