Somethings wrong with ze Buick....FFFUUUU

9lumina6

ok....I have a few SES codes (all of wich are upper o2 sensor related)...so yeah I need a new upper o2...yada yada, and it has been running like crap on the bad o2...misfiring up top under WOT, ad whennormal driving sometimes falling on it's face when it gets into 2nd. On my way home tonight pulling into my hood...Ze buick would NOT come out of overdrive....I had to manually downshift it. It's NEVER done that before...Tranny bad now? or could the upper o2 get bad enough that it would make the car do something bizzare like that? I'm just askin this in advance before I actually hook it up to the powrtuner again tomorrow to see if theres a TCC code now....I figure replace the upper o2 after work tomorrow to see if that kills the problem.

upper o2 sensor and replaced the #5 cyl plug wire with a spare laying around in the garage.....and the car runs like brand new........just gotta drive it a few days for the SES light to go out so I can get the car insoected since the NYSI is due this month....but no tranny problems....car runs MINT now.