Anyone have a WOT-Tech chip?

Psych0matt

Looking at the site and wondering if it'd be worth the money. I'm hoping a few of you might have one. I think I saw a guy on the garage that had a 91 near identical to mine (only auto) that had one. Anywho, just curious, it might be something I'll think about later on.

Dono what it does for fuel economy... I've always got OK fuel economy from my z34 but I really don't check that often... it gives what I would consider nice improvements. I'd buy it again.

Got one in my 92 Z, works good

Do you remember what options you specified? And this is a piggyback application, so going back to stock is simply popping the old one back in, right?

Got one in my 92 Z, works good

Do you remember what options you specified? And this is a piggyback application, so going back to stock is simply popping the old one back in, right?

It smoothed out the idle on my GTP and makes the 160 t-stat I have work correctly with the fan turn on temps. Theres also better fuel curves but I can't say I got any noticeable HP increase from that because I haven't ripped it open to WOT throttle yet. I just took it around the block a few times as the car is parked for the winter. I'll find out in the spring what the chip really did.

It smoothed out the idle on my GTP and makes the 160 t-stat I have work correctly with the fan turn on temps. Theres also better fuel curves but I can't say I got any noticeable HP increase from that because I haven't ripped it open to WOT throttle yet. I just took it around the block a few times as the car is parked for the winter. I'll find out in the spring what the chip really did.

Ah ha, yes, you are the one I saw that had it!

Piggyback, can return to stock at any time.

180 stat, modded fan temps, lean cruise, raised speed limiter

I have one in my '91 Z34 as well and apart from it adding a little more power, it takes care of any egr code you would get without actually having to remove the egr and using a blockoff plate. As for the gas mileage, i have no idea because i never check it. Imo definetley worth the price.

Well I do have an EGR blockoff plate that I bought a while ago before selling the cutlass, so that'd definitely be a plus. I think this summer I'll have to get one, once everything else is going