94 Regal, any common known issues specific to Regals / 3800's?

GOT2B GM

My parent's have a '94 Regal that they purchased early summer 2003. It's had no major issues and has been ultra-reliable. Besides plugs, wires, fluid changes, and stuff like that, I've replaced the following items over the past 8yrs or so and about 100,000 miles worth of miles it's seen in that time.

-struts on all four corners

-2 batteries - I changed out what I believed to be the original battery a few months after they got the car in 2003. Put a duralast from autozone in it. It lasted up until fall of last year when I put another duralast battery in it.

-alternator - installed a durlast gold early in 2004 to replace the ac delco on it that had failed. It's still on the car now.

-water pump - somewhere around 130K when I replaced it. Easy job.

-tie rod ends @ 170,000 miles - passenger side had a fair amount of play in it at that point, so I just replaced both sides even though the drivers side barely had any perceptible play in it.

I might be forgetting a few small things here and there, but it really hasn't had a lot of stuff done to it other than normal maintenance or preventative maintenance.

That Regal in the ad looks to be in really nice shape! It's around the mileage my rent's Regal was at when they got it. Their car now has about 178,XXX miles on it.

Edited by mfewtrail