It's been awhile, but I'm back...

supertrick_05

For those few of you who know me or have seen my posts, I'm back. I no longer have the GP's though. I sold the Grand Prix SE 5-speed to my brother and I bought a 1983 Pontiac Trans Am "Daytona 500" pace car with a 305 V8/5-speed manual. Nice car, but it's not quick/fast enough for me. I'd like to sell it after I get back from the Hot Rod Power Tour 2011 and buy a '94-96 Grand Prix with the B4U package and a 3100. Just a nice daily. Then I'll be saving up to buy my '84-87 Buick T-Type/Grand National.

That's one hot T/A. Are those painted Firehawk wheels? I'd keep the T/A and get a GP daily driver since they can be had for so cheap now. The lack-of-power can be easily addressed in the T/A anyways.

Edited by jman093

Oh, nowhere really. Picked up a '94 Grand Prix SE sedan a few days ago and have been lurking the shit outta this place while I figure out my turn signal issue.

Quite a difference between this car and my old '95 GTP.

Thanks guys. Yes, they are 17x9 Firehawk wheels. I bought them from a friend for $300. They were a little rough so I filled in some gouges and curb rash with some body filler, and painted them white to match the car's theme.

I do like the car, but ever since I sold my '87 Grand National in '04, I've been kicking myself in the ass...now I want one again, more than ever! The T/A has to go.