Thinking about getting a w-body

1991luminaeuro3.1

http://flint.craigslist.org/ctd/2141084060.html

Here's a sharp looking GPGT... I really think you'd be happier with the 3800... Sure it's a little higher than you were looking to spend, but it is a dealer, and they would probably work with you to get the price close to where you need it to be.. No idea how far away it is from you though...

Not worth that with almost 200k

170k isn't too bad for a 3800, provided the intake has already been done on it... I'd imagine he could probably pick it up for 2500 though if he tried... I'd definitely pay that for it...

Really? Btw did you get my pm on my 97? You posted interest... And it only has 102k on it... For the same price as the dealer wants... I have been texting the op... We might hook up sometime so he can check it out

Really? Btw did you get my pm on my 97? You posted interest... And it only has 102k on it... For the same price as the dealer wants... I have been texting the op... We might hook up sometime so he can check it out

I didn't realize you were so far away.. For some reason I thought you were in MO or NE... It's a little too far for me to travel for that car...