Thinking about getting a w-body

1991luminaeuro3.1

It's been about 4 years since I've had my 91 grand prix and even longer since I've posted on here. I'm basically looking for any kind of w-body up to $2500 I would like no rust but being in Michigan that's impossible lol. I would travel for the right car I would say 200 plus

It's been about 4 years since I've had my 91 grand prix and even longer since I've posted on here. I'm basically looking for any kind of w-body up to $2500 I would like no rust but being in Michigan that's impossible lol. I would travel for the right car I would say 200 plus

shouldn't have a problem at all finding something for $2500.....probably even a decent MCSS or GTP...

shouldn't have a problem at all finding something for $2500.....probably even a decent MCSS or GTP...

piggybacking that post....what are you looking for? GP/MC/Cutlass/Regal ???? 2dr/4dr?? etc....

Well I don't have access to a computer right now but if you pm me your number I will send you pics in the morning... I still have a few things I would like to do before I sell it and I don't know how soon you want a new ride... Google search to see how far you are from Milan mich

Careful shopping pays off...I bought my '95 LQ1 Cutlass convertible a year and a half ago for $2600.00...even with tax and registration, the total was only $3,000.00

And its leaking oil? And the supercharger coupler isn't the greatest... Am I right? I'm selling a car that needs absolutely nothing to be driven for quite a long time... The brakes are all good... Everything works like it should and its a very quite smooth riding car and I hope the next owner is very happy... I would keep it but I want to move out and I also want a truck... One of those two will happen

Hell.. I paid $3800 for my 2006 Monte Carlo, and that was in 2009... Sure it had 97k miles on it, but I haven't had to do anything serious to it (a evap sensor, tires, and sometime down the road it will need the headgaskets done (the 3500 leaks externally, and every one does it just like the 3100 intake gaskets problem))... There are awesome deals out there, and just because a car is cheap doesn't mean its crappy...

You did find a very good deal on that Monte! You are correct that just cause its cheap doesn't mean its crap... I have found many good deals where the person didn't want much out of it... Heck I only paid 100 bucks for my parts car 96 grand Prix running and driving

It sure looks sharp... I can't say I'd ever buy a 3100 powered W again though... When you need it to move quickly, it sure makes a lot of noise when you step on the gas, but it doesn't get up and go too well... Since the Regal and Century are essentially twins (with the Regal having the more powerful engine and better interior (IMHO floor shifter and buckets FTW)) I would try to pick up a Regal.. Around here at least, you can get a Regal GS for around that price (it may need a little bit of work or have a little higher mileage than that Century, but if you are mechanically inclined at all you can get a great deal)...

The 3800 definitely pulls the car a lot better than a 3100... I have driven my grandmas century a couple times and its piss slow lol plus I think some of those got 2.xx gearing which makes them even more pitifully slow... But they do get incredible mpgs