Please lower my cutty with photoshop

MemphisMan

Could someone please take these two pics and lower my cutty for me? I don't have photoshop but I'd like to see how my car would look lowered. I've posted two pics, one with 225/45/18's and the other with 225/50/18's. The 50's are on the car now. I have both sets of tires so I can use either set. I think I'm wanting to use the 45's, but I'm concerned about having too much rim/not enough sidewall...just need to see what both options look like. Thanks.

post-5307-143689058879_thumb.jpg

post-5307-143689058869_thumb.jpg

All the mods will be 100% reversible...and hopefully 100% tasteful!

Damn, it almost looks like the car has a lift kit in the original pics. I had no idea it would look that sexy lowered.

^agree about looking better lowered. (Looks like your jet is riding a little high :0) I think I needed to see just how much of a difference it was on my car before I spent the money on coil-overs.

I'll store the stock stuff in my attic beside the stock rims and tires just in case I lose my mind one day and sell this car to someone who wants one 100% original.

So? Its not like this is some super rare 67' 442 convertible here. its a mass produced cutlass, the likelihood of finding someone to pay "collector" money for it in his lifetime is nil. Cars were meant to be enjoyed.