Z34 Guys

dohc v6

I am getting back into the lumina and one thing i noticed that really needs to be fixed is the top dash piece. I have a sheet metal guy that can make a replica one and it would bolt right in. Price would be be high around $250 probably but you could paint it, powder coat it and the dash would look much much better. I am going to do this just wanted to know if anyone wanted to get in on it?

Mark

Yes the top piece. The top dash piece that is. Its padded and plastic cause it was cheap at the time. Just looking for people that would be interested, dont really need comments about other factors.

Mark

also i think the coating on the top of dashes are more matte for the reason of reflecting less glare to a driver, so carefully selecting the surface finish should be a concern. I wouldnt have anything glossy or bare metal. Bedliner?

Correct, these will be matte aluminum, but you would be able to do anything with them. You could rattle can them or powder coat. I am persoanlly going to carbon Fiber mine.

Mark