Thinking about getting this GTP

Psych0matt

I'd get it. I wouldn't pay what he is asking for sure. 500-800 like others have said. Try to get it for as cheap as possible. Say it needs a lot of work, blah blah blah. If you got the room to store it / fix it, than do it. Oh and if you have the money too. :thumbsup:

money i easily have. I'm only taking 1400 cash with me, so that is by far my top offer, but if he got it put back together and i can at least hear it run... Heading out now to chec k it out

1k for a running W body. Body 9/10 (so far, haven't washed her up), valence was busted loading onto trailer but I have a spare so no huge issue, interior 9.5/10. Needs some cleaning up and putting a new alternator on, but give me a few weeks. Pics later...

1k for a running W body. Body 9/10 (so far, haven't washed her up), valence was busted loading onto trailer but I have a spare so no huge issue, interior 9.5/10. Needs some cleaning up and putting a new alternator on, but give me a few weeks. Pics later...

is the paint as bad as it looks in the pics??? complete repaint in the future?

Some fading on the plastics, but it mostly needs a good wash, looks fantastic to me otherwise. Should hopefully be as simple as an alternator and some cleaning. Drove onto the dolly and backed into my driveway under it's own power (aside from jumper cables :lol: )

quick bath and did a minor interior detail. I need to push her into the garage so I can start working, but one wheel is way low and one is flat. I have no air pump, and I can't find the lock to get the last lugnut on each wheel off :willynilly: I think my roommate has a cig lighter one, so I'll try that, at least to hopefully push it into the garage.