Is there any difference between a SE and GTP hood?

Drummer

Ya I know there's louvers in a GTP as I have one , I'm just wondering if there's any difference it the design. I know Adam cut louvers in his hood but does it impact the structure? I'm only asking this cause I hit a deer and instead of fixing the rusty hood I'd like to get a good rust free hood GTP or not, because In all the years of junkyarding I've only came across one GTP hood and didn't need it, go figure. If anyone knows let me know thanks.

it's no prob. also is the light brackets( header panel or something like that holds the lights and parking lights the same from 91-96 just wondering since I need that too. Here is some of the damage taken by my cell phone

post-1124-143689055524_thumb.jpg

post-1124-143689055485_thumb.jpg

post-1124-143689055495_thumb.jpg

post-1124-143689055504_thumb.jpg

post-1124-143689055513_thumb.jpg

For what its worth when Pontiac first did the louvered hoods on the TGPs they were regular hoods that they cut holes in with a template. if you look at the undersides of them you can see how they were not stamped that way.

For what its worth when Pontiac first did the louvered hoods on the TGPs they were regular hoods that they cut holes in with a template. if you look at the undersides of them you can see how they were not stamped that way.

I have two red 1995 Grand Prix hoods.

Ima check dis out when I get home. . . homies.

Yeah mine isn't stamped either I was just wondering since people were putting things in my head making me think that the hood would not be as stable cutting holes in it. I'm just gonna hate cutting the holes cause I can't cut straight worth a damn.