99 Grand Prix SE gets the firing squad??

virtuetovice

Come on it doesn't look THAT bad in green. Not bad enough to end up looking like someone took it through Afghanistan...

it's a green anteater SE ....not sure if there is an uglier 97-03 from the factory :shrug:

it's a green anteater SE ....not sure if there is an uglier 97-03 from the factory :shrug:

Anteater SE thats White with hubcaps and Seafoam green interior. The end

Well there wasn't any blood in the seats or anywhere else. Looks to me like someone just got really pissed off at the car, called some buddies over and went to town with lots of guns. There were 5 or 6 different types of shells in the damn thing, including some machine gun shells.

Still can't imagine what the car could have done to be shot to death.

ManicMechanic FTW!!! LMAO I thought the same thing when I saw that side.

On a side note. that might have been the most depressing jy visit ever. There was an 87 Fiero in there. Everything but the muffler, wheels and battery. I asked the guy about it and he said the guy drove it right into the yard and it's now too late to buy it. The only reason it was there was because "the guy didn't like it". It had the 4 cyl, black, all around not bad looking. No rust anywhere besides the exhaust. 115.5k miles...sad to see an awesome car like that on death row. :neutral:

Yeah I remember that. I kinda ruined the gag for myself because I saw pics first and thought he just got pissed and either fried the engine Cash for Clunkers style. Then I read it and said "there's no way he can be stupid enough to light his car on fire in a full garage...gotta be a joke"

But yeah, it seems every time i got to a jy something incredibly odd happens. :think:

Anyone want pics of the Fiero?

I just realized Fort Lee is right near this jy. Maybe it was some kind of engagement exercise. Who the hells knows...still they didn't have to kill a poor innocent Grand Prix. This is what Kia's are for. :roll: