What 30 dollars and an hour at the pull a part got me.

visitor

A bunch of junk:think: But iI cant seem to say no to a heads up display, or a trip computer:roll:

34 after all taxes.. seems fair right?

509ba3e9.jpg

f2fae5f7.jpg

2fa7835a.jpg

Also, as an aside question- Was the HUD a stand alone option in grand prixs? one of these HUD's came out of a 1995 grand prix, and it was perhaps the most basically equipped gp SE ive seen.. (no sunroof, manual seats, and the stage one seats at that, no b4u, no sunroof, no trip computer, 3100 motor, tape deck, did have steering wheel controls) but it had HUD... thought that was odd.. (and it had 354k miles haha) pics of the interior-

6bcc493e.jpg

d7f44b0a.jpg

Also, fwiw- It didnt seem to be wired for the trip computer either..

Is that a maroon HUD from a cutlass with the adjuster?

If it is I want it. Do you have any way to see if it works?

That is of coarse if you will sell it to me. :D

Its out of a 92 supreme international. yea, sure ill sell it to you (btw- i DID not pick these up to sell, just for spares, to practice on, but id love to help you out!), havent tested to check operation, sorry. 10+ shipping seem fair? for it all? if it doesnt work, send it back and ill fully refund you.. that fair?

Its out of a 92 supreme international. yea, sure ill sell it to you (btw- i DID not pick these up to sell, just for spares, to practice on, but id love to help you out!), havent tested to check operation, sorry. 10+ shipping seem fair? for it all? if it doesnt work, send it back and ill fully refund you.. that fair?

10+ shipping sounds fair enough. I'd love to have this I been looking for one for a while and my local yard never seems to have any HUDs.

I'll PM you my address and other info.

That's a nice haul for $30! Most of my yards have figured out that people will pay a bit more for that type of stuff, so they charge more for it.

Dang. My yard went from NOTHING to this.. I musta caught em with fresh cars!