Didnt ASC do the STE conversions?

visitor

Hello, my STE has a power sunroof, and the instalation seems well done, but the switch doesnt look anything relating to factory..

65ad7942.jpg

Its got 3 seperate switches as you can see (one for overall power, one for vent, and one to open)

Were all STE's like this, or did a prior owner have this added? (FWIW- it works, although slowly, and does NOT leak)

Thats aftermarket, but don't worry about it, I have an aftermarket power sliding roof in my Z34 from 1992 and its better looking install than the factory roof in my TGP.

ASC made the B4u effects on the 1st gens. That being said my 1996 Cutty had an aftermarket sunroof that was faster, better sealing and quiter then my 99's or 97's GTP's Factory sun roof.

ASC made the B4u effects on the 1st gens. That being said my 1996 Cutty had an aftermarket sunroof that was faster, better sealing and quiter then my 99's or 97's GTP's Factory sun roof.

And closed automatically 30 seconds after the key was shut off, at least when I had it it did. I can't remember if it did after the fuse box was re-installed, may have used a different power feed, can't remember.