1G b4u exhaust tips?

gpchris

I'm getting some exhaust work done soon and still have yet to choose tips. I always liked the dual/dual chrome tips but seems like anything chrome or polished will take a lot of up keep. I see a lot of aftermarket shit rust. Any input? Anybody have a link to some quality dual/dual tips that won't totally go to shit? I'm thinking factory gxp tips might hold up. Opinions?

I cut the tips off an exhaust system we replaced on a GMC acadia. They are almost exactly the same as those c6 tips minus the holes inside. Also they have a little but of a stagger to them. I hope to weld them on soon. They are awesome quality and I think the stagger would follow the curve of the rear b cover pretty well. I cant remember if the GPs have any curve to the rear cover. The Acadia tips may be an option for you too. I have aftermarket dual exit tips on now that are equal length like those c6 ones and I dont really like how they dont follow the shape of the cover.