maybe a stupid idea- last gen seats into a 94?

visitor

I don't think it will work like that.

If leather is what you want look for a cutlass that has leather seats and put those in. Leather was more common on the cutlass.

Really? Your GP coupe seats aren't comfortable? Mine are the most comfy seats I've ever sat in.

And it would be a major PITA to put newer W seats in your car.

I don't think it will work like that.

If leather is what you want look for a cutlass that has leather seats and put those in. Leather was more common on the cutlass.

Not worried about just getting leather, if i did there are about 10 gp's at pap with the leather, just not taht comfortable to me.. Maybe some older aq9's?

Really? Your GP coupe seats aren't comfortable? Mine are the most comfy seats I've ever sat in.

And it would be a major PITA to put newer W seats in your car.

I LOVE my STE seats, so maybe some aq9's as said above

Was curious- hate the seats in my 94 gp coupe. how hard would it be to squeeze the 04+ seats into it? could i just switch the tracks over, or.. thanks for any help!

If you have the base Grand Prix seats, they're pretty bad, I had the same, I did a leather Cutlass Supreme swap into my Grand Prix, looks great and feels even better, there's so much much support on the Cutlass seats. Definitely would recommend if you have the (Fail) base seats in that GP that you just got.