More 1990 Turbo Grand Prix pictures....(links inside)

mfewtrail

HOLY SHIT! has that car ever been driven? I CAN'T BELIVE HOW FUCKING BEAUTIFUL THAT THING IS, its 3:20am and i keep lookin at them..... :shock: thats one of the few factory piant jobs Gm got right!

STUNNING Jay

Thanks for the compliments. As some of you may have read, the car isn't mine yet, but will be soon. BTW, it's got close to 69K on it now, yes it's been driven, just taken good care of. My father is disabled so I clean my parents cars, cut their grass..etc...I spent a shitload of time cleaning the TGP(it wasn't really dirty) and making it look that nice and shiny, I guess the hard work pays off, probably taking it to a local cruise-in type show tomorrow evening and entering it if I don't have anything else planned(don't at the moment, but I might be going out w/ a *friend* :wink: tomorrow night)...I'll have pictures of the GTP up sometime this weekend, I need to detail the engine bay and that's it, I spent about 5hrs on the TGP and about five hours on my GTP also, whenever I have batteries(almost always) for the digi cam I always take pics of the GP's, I did have a page of my GTP up on my hosting site but it somehow got deleted, I might upload those pictures again later. 8)