brother pig

Hey everyone. I'm new to the board, as I just aquired a 95 grand prix. I'll probably have a lot of simple questions in the future, so be prepared!

Anyway, here goes. According to my RPO codes, I have Z7K, which is "Model Conversion, Pontiac Grand Prix LE." What does this mean, and what is the difference between LE and SE? My emblems say SE, which is what I thought all grand prix coupes in 95 were. Any input?

Thanks

alright, here goes about my name.

It is pronounced just like it is spelled, and it came about a *long* time ago, while my bother and I (and other friends) were in a community play, so named "Charlotte's Web." As you can imagine, my brother was Wilbur, and eventually everyone started calling me brother pig. That name stuck during high school, but now I just use it as login names on forums and such, because most of the time the name isn't taken....go figure. Anyway, thanks to those who have chimed in on the LE-SE subject. One more question though; the LE was the base model? If so, my car has a lot of options, so I wouldn't think it's the base model. Thanks.

In 95, there were two model options, the SE and the GTP. I think you could get a fully loaded SE, just like the GTP, but minus the 3.4 DOHC. So, technically, it is the "base model", but with some extras

i think its just a GT *package* and not an actual trim line. but yet people have claimed to see a 4 door with GT badges? actually honestly i dont even think ive ever seen any first gen GP wit h a GT badge.....STE, TGP, GTP, SE and LE are the only badges ive ever seen. gen2 is a diff story. u can have 2 or 4 door SE, GT and GTP