Pikes Peak TGP at Mecum

Euro

Picked up a High Performance Pontiac last night, and saw they had a blurb about the Indianapolis Mecum auction back in May. 96 Pontiacs sold, a Mecum record at 1 place...but anyway, the lowest selling Pontiac was our friend the 88 TGP Pikes Peak car. Sold for...$2,600.

SC0510-91391_1.jpg?lastmod=052310113543

SC0510-91391_3.jpg?lastmod=052310113543

SC0510-91391_4.jpg?lastmod=052310113543

So much for the PO's ebay asking price :lol:

i'd still like to know what kenny found out about that car while he was working on it.

like jsut asa an example, what the hell are the hoses that go over the radiator support?

That TGP would of been worth way more if it was molested.

i wasn't aware sex with a car increased the value. i may have to go stick my penis in bike's tailpipe and see what happens:lol:

i wasn't aware sex with a car increased the value. i may have to go stick my penis in bike's tailpipe and see what happens:lol:

:lol:

I meant to put "n't" in there somewhere.

Well in all fairness Kenny was paid and I'm sure well for his "modifications" to the car no matter how controversial. And gotta give the customer what they want and all.

That said even if it was in unmolested condition, who are we to kid its still a w-body which means it may as well have negative blue book value.

I didn't even know it wasn't Kenny's decision to rip all the shit out. I thought it was his car and he decided to do, not that it was a customer's car?

• 3 years later...