Turn signals

Mitternacht

Ok, on my 93 Z-34, I was gonna go with sequential turn signals, but its kinda taking me awhile to build the harness since iI'm new to electronics. In the Lumina, I decided for the mean time to wire it back up. I got rid of the two smaller lights on the inside and installed two 3157 thin socket plugs and wired them with the center lights(that way my whole tail light flashes). The hazards work fine, but the turn signals blink dim and fast. Is there a component I have to add to the extra inside bulbs to correct this?

seems like there's too many bulbs hooked onto the flasher. You know how your signals won't blink with LED lights because there's not enough load on the circuit? Well this is like the opposite scenario.

If you can find another flasher with a much lower rate that it blinks at, then that should solve the problem. If you can't find anything like that I supppose you could try using relays or something.

Before you buy anything though see if they blink normally with only like 2 bulbs attached in the rear for each side. That'll tell you for sure if this is really what's happening.