need help with 90-93 b4u/b4m

stockgp

i started putting my tgp back together and i can't figure out for the life of me how the front fender flares go on. i can slide the flare on the fender clips and it will sit tight. but, when i look underneath to start bolting the fender to the flare, it looks like there is nothing for the flares to olt to.

it appears that there is a piece that goes between the flare and the fender. if so, mine are missing. i can't imagine where these parts would be excepct in the car, and they aren't there.

there is a gap between the flare and the fender big enough to put my hand in.

here are a couple pics:

2010-07-07231040_Weirton_WestVirgin.jpg

2010-07-07231059_Weirton_WestVirgin.jpg

yes sir you are missing the spacers. They are about a 2' long and have the holes spaced in for lining them up. I have a full spare set I could take pictures of for you.

Here is the picture of the inserts and the B4U flares you were looking for. The insert spacers are perfectly spaced for the flares. These are my backup pieces so I can't part with them. Hopefully you can find the originals under a pile of junk somewhere.

post-4578-143689048998_thumb.jpg

well, thanks a ton for the pics. i don't remember ever taking those off of the car, so i doubt i have them.

i'll see if i can order them from the stealership if i can't find them at the junk yard

again, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I never knew that. I added the 94-96 kit on my car, but I have to others with the 91-93 kit on, I gotta check this out. Thanks for some info.

I haven't looked closely at the 94-95 option but I had always thought the flares and the side pieces were all one piece.