Look what I found!

Z34guy

"...and allow him to take his family from Michigan to Florida for under 80 bucks." Damn, I miss those early 90s gas prices....

I think GM's advertising budget would be better spent creating 10 minute videos like this. They could buy a 30 minute infomercial spot and show 3 of them in a row. Maybe one for the new Regal, one for the CTS, and another for the Camaro. There are a lot of people out there who would sit and watch. It would have to be more effective than some of the stupid 30 second commercials with bad attempts at catchy slogans where you don't learn anything about the car.

Thanks for posting that.

Pretty cool video. I wonder what they had to pay Dale to say he would want that Lumina.:bonk:

Actually, my sister (RIP) said she, and most people she knew in high school at the time wanted a Z34 Lumina. Apparently, it was hot shit at the time. My 2 older brother's confirmed this when I asked them out of curiosity. At the time, I was still in diapers, while my siblings were getting their licenses and getting ready to drive. Instead of a Lumina, my sister got an '87 Mercury Lynx 5 speed manual with no power steering. I have no idea what my brothers drove. So I can see the Z34 appealing to young people at the time like the '57 Chevy did for Dale's generation.

Actually, my sister (RIP) said she, and most people she knew in high school at the time wanted a Z34 Lumina. Apparently, it was hot shit at the time. My 2 older brother's confirmed this when I asked them out of curiosity. At the time, I was still in diapers, while my siblings were getting their licenses and getting ready to drive. Instead of a Lumina, my sister got an '87 Mercury Lynx 5 speed manual with no power steering. I have no idea what my brothers drove. So I can see the Z34 appealing to young people at the time like the '57 Chevy did for Dale's generation.

And 210hp was actually quite stout for a V6 in the early 90's.