Some W-bodies in the junkyard by me

jimmyfloyd

Figured I'd post some pictures of some of the w-bodies in the yard by me. I can get parts if people want, and will quote you a price beforehand, and need payment made by paypal first for the cost of the part. Once I have it, i will get pictures of it, and final approval from you that you want it. At that time, I'll get you a shipping quote. If you decide you don't want it, I will refund your money, minus $5 or 5%, whichever is lower. If the part is not there, Condition is not as pictured previously or i break it in the process of removing it, I'll refund everything.

So these are the steps if you want something

1) look at pictures and tell me what you want.

2) I'll give you a price for the item

3) I'll get you better pictures of the item on the car.

(2 and 3 can happen in either order)

4) Upon getting both of those, you paypal me the money if you want it.

5) I pull the part

6) you get pictures of the pulled part and a chance for approval

7) if approved, I send a shipping quote and ship upon receipt of the payment for shipping.

101_4438.jpg

101_4439.jpg

101_4440.jpg

101_4441.jpg

100_4289.jpg

100_4291.jpg

100_4290.jpg

100_4292.jpg

100_4298.jpg

100_4315.jpg

100_4316.jpg

100_4308.jpg

LOL at the STS and Bonny....

but yeah, if i were to take pics of even somewhat interesting W's at my local yard, my camera's battery would die twice before i finished...

the trim on the bottom on the front passenger door on the STS.....should be 2 way taped on.

I will 100% take it if the paint is in decent shape (no gouges or peeling)

Pics of underhood , interior and the rest of the body would be great. Thanks

Sunroof motor, relay, and switch (I don't think I need the whole assembly) from a first gen W? It doesn't look like either GP has it, but I can't quite tell from the pictures.

Got the trim piece. Looked pretty good, but dirty. Haven't wiped it off to veryify. Was only $10, so that plus shipping. Will get a picture

Can't remember on the sunroofs, but I believe there was one in there. Where are these Items located on the car? Will check tomorrow.

Short bus still had some kids on it... just kidding, but there were two guys taking a break in it the last time I went.

And the bonneville wheels weren't great, i think one would have been decent, but the rest had issues starting on the inside moving out. I can get them if you are interested probably be $200 for them if they are still there, plus shipping. The bonneville was burnt up

I'm not sure on all of the locations for the sunroof's parts. There is a bulge where the switch is above the center console, so I'm assuming the motor is there as well. As far as the relay, I'm not sure. I'm just looking for price and availability at this point. If its possible, before tearing anything apart, make sure the sunroof works. My car has a sunroof but when you hit the switch it does absolutely nothing, no noise, no movement, nothing.

unfortunately, these cars are all no battery or fluid when I get to them, but I can try and bench test functionality once they are out at my house.

unfortunately, these cars are all no battery or fluid when I get to them, but I can try and bench test functionality once they are out at my house.

A fully charged drill or any other similar cordless tool battery works pretty well for testing things in the junkyard if you don't have a 12v jump starter. Take some scrap wire, terminals, and cheap alligator style clamps to make you some test leads for the drill battery...that way you don't have to hold wires to the terminals of it while trying to test something.

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't get a chance to check on this due to a number of reason, and am not sure I can for a week or two unless my brother helps me (bruised, possibly broken sternum) but I did take some pictures today when getting exercise at lunch of some of the other w bodies. There is usually a picture of the car, then of the VIN number so you can use Compnine to check options and colors.

http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk241/jimmyfloyd182/For%20Sale/junkyardCars/GarysUPullIt_General/2010_07_27/

I saw that Monte had a larger mirror pigtail dangling from the roof. Any chance that's the gentex compass/ dimming/ maplight mirror? Or maybe that STS would have it?

Otherwise, I'm in dire need of the sunroof track assembly (don't need glass) or AT VERY LEAST those damn plastic slide pieces that always break (broke mine last winter, doh). Any 95-99 Monte or Lumina should work. Let me know. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!

Figured I'd post some pictures of some of the w-bodies in the yard by me. I can get parts if people want, and will quote you a price beforehand, and need payment made by paypal first for the cost of the part. Once I have it, i will get pictures of it, and final approval from you that you want it. At that time, I'll get you a shipping quote. If you decide you don't want it, I will refund your money, minus $5 or 5%, whichever is lower. If the part is not there, Condition is not as pictured previously or i break it in the process of removing it, I'll refund everything.

So these are the steps if you want something

1) look at pictures and tell me what you want.

2) I'll give you a price for the item

3) I'll get you better pictures of the item on the car.

(2 and 3 can happen in either order)

4) Upon getting both of those, you paypal me the money if you want it.

5) I pull the part

6) you get pictures of the pulled part and a chance for approval

7) if approved, I send a shipping quote and ship upon receipt of the payment for shipping.

:o jesus, thats like heaven to me....why is there such nice cars there???

Got the trim piece. Looked pretty good, but dirty. Haven't wiped it off to veryify. Was only $10, so that plus shipping. Will get a picture

Can't remember on the sunroofs, but I believe there was one in there. Where are these Items located on the car? Will check tomorrow.

Short bus still had some kids on it... just kidding, but there were two guys taking a break in it the last time I went.

And the bonneville wheels weren't great, i think one would have been decent, but the rest had issues starting on the inside moving out. I can get them if you are interested probably be $200 for them if they are still there, plus shipping. The bonneville was burnt up

Was that my trim piece for the Caddy? Totally forgot about this thread.