Best place to get emblems?

visitor

Hey,

Needing to find a front emblem for my 93 ste.. it seems to not be a standard pontiac emblem, but a ste only (?) emblem.. where can i replace this? mine is TRASHED. :(

i watched ebay for all my cutlass emblems i ended up picking up a huge lot of Oldsmobile emblems from another member on here a few years ago. Usually they don't have much to pick from on ebay but you might get lucky.

As best I can recall, the "Something" was "Special"....it's been awhile since I thought about them, but if I remember correctly, STE stood for "Special Touring Edition".

I still remember a Car and Driver issue from back then with an STE on the cover, all 4 wheels off the ground, coming over a hump.

I have an STE front emblem, and yes it says "Special Touring Edition' twice in the outer ring. It's competely faded though, but I picked it up as I may experiment with some red vinyl to bring it back.

Yes, STE = Special Touring Edition. And the ones in those eBay auctions are actually off the c-pillar of a Pontiac 6000 STE, not a GP.