Sedans with HUD?

visitor

Quick question- I have a 1993 Grand Prix STE. could you get these cars with huds? (im asking if the wiring will be there?) Im certianly willing to spend the money to get the part, and fairly competent with cars. If the wiring isnt there though, it doesnt seem worth it sadly.. Thanks for any help!

They were available with HUD, but as far as I know, the pre-'94s were never prewired. If your car didn't get the option from the factory, you'd have to wire it in yourself. The redesigned interiors for '94 - '96 (after they stopped producing STEs) were prewired for HUD and DIC, though.

I do not have data on pre-wiring for the 91-93... but I think some might be prewired. if yours is, let us know.

rules determined:

91-94 CS should be pre-wired if it has automatic climate control (only know exception noted by Manic mechanic on his 94 vert)

95 CS should be pre-wired with automatic climate control (as you know it was a canceled option, and only a few [12?] early models made it to the general public)

94-95 GPs should be pre-wired ONLY if equipped with ABS.