lost my w-body today

hazmatic

frts of all it is like pooring out

so ya i was drivin i wasnt goin to fast n this corna came up i step on the brake n my speedo said 5 but i had the wheel cut n it whent str8 n i hit the gaurd rail all there was fo damage was a dent in the fender n i broke my side marker

my car still ran fine so i decided to drive n i made it bout 5 miles and my sub frame drops n my engie fall sout while im drivin luckily my gurls friend was right down the street so i called my farther we called the cops n the cops called the tow company n we all decided it aint worth the time or money to fix it so we junked it

So now you play it smart, use the subframe bolt recall and go to your local Buick dealer. Say that your subframe bolts snapped, and that you demand the resulting damage be paid by GM. Worth a shot, I'd do it.

ya but how long ago was this recall would it still be in effect to this day?

Don't recalls last aslong as the car is still driving, and the car already hasn't been in for the certain recall?? And ofcourse the dealer would know this by the VIN #. DEFINETLY worth a shot to see if GM would do it!

I think the feds only require that they go back 5 years or something like that. I know that on my Cougar, the ignition system was considered unsafe, it started fires, but they only recalled back to 1996, even though the part was used from like 1983. I don't know how GM, or this subframe recall works, but that's how Ford's TFI module recall worked.

God damnit Hazmatic, we can't afford to lose Regal owners on this board. What were you thinkin' bro? :cry:

GM policy is 10 years from the in-service date regardless of mileage, if a vehicle is older than 10 years but in obviously well kept and maintained condition, exceptions can be made under a goodwill policy.

I'll take a Regal over any Cutlass, but that's just me. :)

Buy a Cutty this time!!!!!!!!!

Damn, Hazmatic, I know you were planning to do some serious mod work for your ride next summer, too bad your shit was totalled. Drive a safer manner next time! :)

Seriously though, now that your ride is scrapped, what're you planning on getting next?