paint

jake91

A paint store is a good place to start... You might want to take it in to a place that can do color matching and take the piece in with you. If you give GM your vin they can give you the build sheet for your car and you can get the interior color codes for the charcoal piece; but it wont match actual paint code as it's plastic color code not paint.

I know some one on the board used something that matched very well. I can't remember if it was Bob's carputer, or kuntzie, i think it was one of them. They did some custome work on their dash and painted it and it matched great. Hopefully one of them will chime in and correct me!

i have autometer graphite and autometer charcol(i think) plastic paint for GM cars. i think shipping would be a bitch though internationally, i can send one with matt if he goes to the w-meet and maybe someone can get it to you from there, i get the paint for about 9 dollars