Ari's Oldsmobile.

Z34guy

It was either give it to you since the engine is fine and works with absolutely no problem or send it to a junkyard where who knows what will happen to a good car. At ;least the car is getting a second chance at life, albeit in a different w-body body, but still....

The hard part is finding someone to do the job. I can help, but ONLY help...because all my automotive experience is with minor, maintenance type stuff, like changing oil, coolant, etc. I didn't even know how to work on brakes till I met you, Tom.

I'll talk to my mechanic (yes, the bumbling blockhead that has the Intrigue parked under a honeysuckle bush...but we won't even go there :rolleyes:) and knowing him he'll give me crap, but who knows, maybe he'll have eaten his Wheaties that day and humor me.

I know, there are some people who would be willing to do it for little to nothing, but someone who will actually do a good job AND follow through is a whole other matter.

It'll happen. I know it will. Just need to figure out the logistics.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Z34guy

• BXX

• tornado_735

• gorybella4

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images