Help me out please

Night Fury

I was NEVER too far away for the one in my 05 to work... Hell I could park in the back of the parking lot at walmart and it would work from the checkouts easily.

:think: You're sure this was a factory starter?? The factory remotes do not have a antenna in them, nor is there a antenna in the car. making the range the same as any keyless entry, which is a max of about 50 feet.

:think: You're sure this was a factory starter?? The factory remotes do not have a antenna in them, nor is there a antenna in the car. making the range the same as any keyless entry, which is a max of about 50 feet.

Absolutely 100000% sure.

Jeremy, how does yours work?

That gxp's i had this weekend worked freaking amazing. it was 2 blocks down the road. I hit the Button. It fired right up.

Absolutely 100000% sure.

Jeremy, how does yours work?

I've never had a problem with the range on mine at all.....although I have never tried to start it a mile away :lol:

The factory remote start on my Monte is about 25 feet on a good day... Not sure how the GPs is that good, assuming they used the same units for Chevy and Pontiac...

The factory remote start on my Monte is about 25 feet on a good day... Not sure how the GPs is that good, assuming they used the same units for Chevy and Pontiac...

I compared my mother's 06 monte remote to my 05's remote. Outside was nearly identical, but there was some differences on the inside.